Sunday 22 September 2013

Lazy days

Today we went to walk our pooch along a lovely seafront....so I know this outfit isn't the most exciting way to start my blog but I couldn't resist getting some snaps with this gorgeous background!

I literally threw on my boyfriends shirt this morning but like the way it looks relaxed and slightly oversized. I seem to always be adding cute frilly socks to every outfit at the moment (so expect to see more of this!) I teamed the socks with my trusty converse and some staple jeggings.
I think this outfit was more functional than fashion but I have lots of ideas for future posts and hopefully will have something a little more exciting for you next time :)

Happy Sundays Guys xxx



3 comments:

  1. Ahh your boyfriend's shirt is lovely!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos!! sometimes all you need is your boyfriends tee!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete