Wednesday 25 September 2013

Chime For Change


                                                   

                      This is an old outfit but I really liked it so thought I would post it up! 
   Denim jacket - Topshop
   Yellow cami - Topshop
   Navy trousers - AA riding pants
   Blue heeled brogues - Topshop
   Pineapple bag -H&M
   Blue head scarf - Topshop

I went to the chime for change gig a while back and saw loads of amazing women perform and even better the ticket money went to charity! Bonus!

I chose to wear my AA riding pants, which are literally one of my best purchases! Even though they do break the bank a little I think there well worth it as there so thick and an amazing fit. I have these navy ones but I am planning to add another colour soon, thinking a deep red...what do you guys think!!? 
I added my yellow cami from Topshop as it was still warm back then (booooo to winter!!!).  This brightened it up but also allowed me to add my favourite bag to the outfit....my pineapple bag from H&M, which I am so in love with as it's super cute and a little bit quirky!

I just want to mention the amazing neckless I'm wearing. It's this really cool charm type thing, you can buy lots of different attachments for it, I have a pineapple (theme starting here I think?!) and an arrow. It's by fossil and beautifully made with some really lovely detailing. Love the way you can change it to work with any outfit so will defiantly be adding to my collection! 

Hope everyone is having a good week :) 

xxx

1 comment: