Sunday 6 October 2013

Let's Make Out

      
T-shirt/dress- never fully dressed
Tights-primark
Flatform trainers- office
Clinique lipstick in clementine

I love this oversized t-shirt/dress, it's from a brand called Never Fully Dressed...today I wore it dressed down but I have worn it out on a night out with heels and some jewls! Very versatile and the cheeky caption is cute too! 
I had to team it with some tights as even though it looks lovely and sunny I'm sad to say there is now a chill in the air!
On my feet are what my friends like to refer to as my spice girls shoes...i am obsessed with these beauts tho, flatforms and leopard print...what's not to love right!!? They are also super comfy, winning all round I think!
Finishing of the look with my trusty rose gold Michael Kors watch and a slick of red lippy and I was good to go.

Hope everyone had a good weekend :) 

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh loved this T-shirt babe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so awesome! :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool t-shirt! it looks great!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The t shirt is so quirky!! Love the lipstick too you really suit that colour
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete