Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Heron


This was the outfit I wore for my birthday weekend in London. My amazing other half took me to a restaurant in the heron tower....and it was unreal, I was a very lucky lady.....



Dress - topshop
Jacket - topshop
Neckless - eBay
Shoes - New look
Bag - River Island
Assortment of rings - birthday gifts 

It was THE best view ever, and the food was pretty dammm delish too!

I wore this green Topshop shift dress with my statement eagle neckless and some simple strappy shoes with gold detail...they are my new favourite shoes, so comfy and will go with everything!

I had this rather large bag as had to carry my overnight bits and pieces, however I am loving the oversized look and I think the yellow looks amazing clashed with the green! What do you guys think!?

I got sooo many gorgeous clothes for my birthday so I look forward to wearing them all for you guys to see!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment